CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
About this product
- DescriptionTuesday Pickles combines delightful illustrations and a great feeling of fun and adventure to create a charming book that will appeal to children aged 5 and up. Tuesday loves her wellington boots. Every time she puts them on, she kws there is an adventure about to unfold. Whether she is splashing in the sea, playing in the garden or walking the dog, every day in her wellies brings new activities and fun. Tuesday has a huge collection of wellingtons, mostly given to her by her globe-trotting, eccentric great aunt, who brings Tuesday t just amazing boots but a shared love of exploring the world. Each pair takes her on a different adventure...Not only is Tuesday Pickles an inspirational tale, told in rhyme, that will capture a child's attention and imagination, there is also the opportunity for children (with the help of eager grown-ups) to create and colour in their very own pair of wellington boots! A lovely gift and wonderful keepsake, this book celebrates the link between children and their wellingtons and encourages them to engage in conversation about their own adventures.
- Author BiographySam Newton lives in Wigmore, Kent with her partner Pete and children William and Grace. She enjoys travel, skiing, playing tennis and going to the theatre. Tuesday Pickles was inspired by the fun times she has had with her children and their wellies!
- Author(s)Sam Newton
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.