All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn unprecedented seismic event 249 km west of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands jostle the Indian, Australian, and Eurasian plate boundaries together, prompting thousands of earthquakes to ripple out across the globe. The abrmal upheaval triggers a massive underwater landslide that permanently transforms the geography in the Bay of Bengal. But the Andaman Event is the catalyst for an epic disaster on an unimaginable scale. Poised to eradicate more than 8.2 million animal, marine, insect, and plant species, scientists predict it will surpass the Great Dying that occurred 252 million years ago between the Paleozoic and Mesozoic eras when 83% of all genera was lost. It is the only kwn mass extinction of insects. The next one is in 2020. In this global natural disaster vel, Mother Nature is on the rampage and this time she intends to take it all the way. With the odds stacked against him, Mankind is about to face its greatest challenge ever. Survival.
- Author(s)Bob Triggs
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.