Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionTumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-a) is a potent pro-inflammatory cytokine exerting pleiotropic effects on various cell types and plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases. In this book, the authors discuss the structure, enzyme regulation and role in health and disease of TNF. Topics include TNF-a related to signal pathways and neuronal diseases; the role of TNF-a in rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmunity; the presence of 308-A TNF allele and its association with the clinical parameters of myelodysplastic syndromes; the significance of TNF in the immune response against tuberculosis; and TNF-a signaling and cathespin B.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAgueda Escarra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.