All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionFor most sailors, boat tuning may seem a mystery understood only by sailmakers and the like. In this book, sailor, chandler and championship winner, Ian Pinnell, unravels this daunting subject and will help improve your boatspeed as a result. Since most races are won or lost by a difference of less than 2% of racing time, you will soon be moving up the fleet. With hundreds of photos and diagrams to illustrate every point, the book clearly explains what each control does and how to set it up optimally for different conditions. Additional troubleshooting and skills sections take things even further, making this the bible of dinghy tuning.
- Author BiographyIan Pinnell has been winning sailing championships since the early 1980s and is continuing to do so over 30 years later. He has over 40 World, European and National Championship titles to his name in classes as diverse as the Enterprise, 505 and Mumm 30. He is Managing Director of Pinnell & Bax, one of the UK's leading sailmarkers and chandlers.
- Author(s)Ian Pinnell,Tim Davison
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleSail to Win
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books Limited
- Content NoteOver 220 colour photos & over 100 diagrams
- Weight282 g
- Width172 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.