All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing gorgeous yarns from fine weight to bulky, the eight diverse wraps in Tunisian Shawls will take you through the seasons in style and comfort. Their knit-look textures are created using Tunisian crochet patterns for skill levels from easy to intermediate. Designer Sharon H. Silverman believes that the variety of shapes and styles make shawls the perfect opportunity for crocheters to master Tunisian techniques whilst creating beautiful fashions. Designs include Autumn Embrace; Cables and Hear; Expanding Vees; Hot Pink Lace; Silver Shimmer; Popover Wedges; Red Hot Wrap and Fair Isle Winter Capelet.
- Author BiographySharon Hernes Silverman's fresh designs and crystal-clear instructions have made her books and patterns favourites among crocheters. A former travel writer, writing instructor and restaurant reviewer, Silverman is based in West Chester, Pennsylvania. She blogs at www.SharonSilverman.com and maintains an active presence on Facebook and Ravelry. She is a professional member of the Crochet Guild of America (CGOA) and a design member of The National NeedleArts Association (TNNA).
- Author(s)Sharon Hernes Silverman
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour photographs and patterns
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.