Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe ghostly hull of the Union Carbide chemical plant looms over the devastated wasteland that is Bhopal, India. Once a thriving community, Bhopal's remaining people w struggle to survive in the still-toxic environment with little help from the government or ackwledgment from the outside world. Amid the stonewalling and disinterest, however, a few Indian army officers and specialists have been patiently plotting to ensure restitution finally reaches the neglected victims-and they're about to set their plan in motion. An intriguing cast of characters soon journeys into the depths of the Channel Tunnel to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the ingenious English-French endeavor...and instead find themselves face-to-face with death. Forced to draw on resources within themselves they never knew existed, will they find that goodness prevails? Or can tragedy only breed tragedy? Rooted in the true events of the 1984 Bhopal industrial disaster, Tunnel Vision is a thought-provoking thriller that takes you on an international adventure examining the question: what makes someone a hero or a villain?
- Author BiographyAngela Herst was born in the United Kingdom and educated in England and Paris. She and her husband have three grown children and three dogs. The couple currently lives in San Juan Capistrano, California, when they're not spending time in their other home in southwestern France.
- Author(s)Angela M Herst
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.