Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.06Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why a leading regional brand of ice cream and tea calls itself Turkey Hill? Recalling more simplistic times when local milkmen made deliveries to the front door, Turkey Hill -- A Family Vision reveals the story behind a small Lancaster County, Pennsylvania dairy's growth from family farm to major manufacturer of ice cream and refrigerated teas. Fans of Turkey Hill products, collectors of Turkey Hill memorabilia, and local history buffs will all treasure stalgic photographs from the past and colorful images of the present. Learn about the company's history, production and packaging techniques, marketing strategies, and ongoing community involvement. Readers will discover little kwn stories about the dairy, its employees -- and yes, why the brand is called Turkey Hill!
- Author(s)Schiffer Publishing Ltd.
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note52 color & 64 b/w images
- Weight400 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.