All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, the president pardons one turkey for Thanksgiving. <i>One.</i> But KC and her best friend, Marshall, think one isn't eugh! This year, they want to gather lots of turkeys to be spared. The night before the holiday, the turkeys are in a big flock on the National Mall waiting to be set free. The next morning, they're gone! Who would steal 117 Thanksgiving turkeys? KC and Marshall have to ruffle some feathers to find out!
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the popular A to Z Mysteries, Capital Mysteries, and Calendar Mysteries. When not working on a new book in his Connecticut home, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. Visit him online at RonRoy.com.
- Author(s)Ron Roy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCapital Mysteries (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Timothy Bush
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.