All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe author provides an overview of Turkey's relations with its Caucasian neighbours and discusses their future development. He analyzes the role of official and n-official actors in formulating foreign policy, the complications of wider regional dynamics and the geopolitical and ecomic significance of Turkey as a regional power and NATO member state; and as a market and transit route for Caspian resources.
- Author BiographyGareth Winrow is Director of Research Services at SIDAR Global Advisors.
- Author(s)Gareth M. Winrow
- PublisherRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Date of Publication01/05/1995
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Weight25 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.