All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of essays, Ali Bulac eruditely addresses issues as diverse as Turkeys uphill battle for democracy, its relationship with global powers, the Kurdish issue, the AKP-Hizmet row, and the Erdogan administrations escalating authoritarianism and its horrific attacks on free speech and the rule of law in an attempt to cover up massive government corruption.
- Author BiographyAli Bulac is a prolific scholar, sociologist, and writer, authoring more than twenty books on sociology, Islam, Quranic commentary, democracy, modernism, postmodernism, and contemporary Turkish and Middle Eastern politics. Bulac is a prominent columnist writing extensively on political, socio-cultural, and historic issues in both Zaman, Turkeys largest daily, and its close sibling Todays Zaman, Turkeys number one English language Daily.
- Author(s)Ali Bulac
- PublisherBlue Dome Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Dome Press
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.