All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely book the author addresses a number of key questions about Turkey's hard road to democratisation. Is it still underway? What are the hindrances or blockages? What are the motivations and roles of civil society groupings in this evolving democracy? What is the current stance and role of the military, given Turkey's recent history of recurrent military coups d'etat? Will Turkey ever succeed in gaining admittance to the European Union?
- Author BiographyDr Muhammed Cetin is a member of Turkish Parliament. He is the Publications Co-ordinator of the Institute of Interfaith Dialog (IID). He writes and lectures on international affairs and intercultural dialogue studies. He is a columnist in the international daily Today's Zaman and has a Ph.D. in sociology.
- Author(s)Muhammed Cetin
- PublisherBlue Dome Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Dome Press
- Weight349 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.