All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionTurkish: A Comprehensive Grammar is a complete reference guide to modern Turkish grammar. Concentrating on the real patterns of use in modern Turkish, it presents a detailed and systematic description of the structure of language at every level:sounds, words and sentences and will remain the standard reference work for years to come. Drawing upon a rapidly growing body of scholarly research on Turkish, this well-presented Grammar is a stimulating and up-to-date analysis of the complexities of the language, with full and clear explanations and examples throughout. A detailed index and extensive cross-referencing between numbered subsections also provides readers with easy access to the information they require. Features include: * detailed treatment of common grammatical structures and parts of speech * extensive use of examples, all with English translations * particular attention to areas of confusion and difficulty * comprehensive glossary of all grammatical terms. The Grammar is an essential reference source for intermediate and advanced learners and users of Turkish. It is ideal for use in schools, colleges, universities and adult classes of all types.
- Author BiographyAsli Goksel is Associate Professor of Linguistics at Bogazici University, Istanbul, and Research Associate at SOAS, London, and Celia Kerslake is Lecturer in Turkish at Oxford University.
- Author(s)Asli Goksel,Celia Kerslake
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Comprehensive Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white line drawings
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.