All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIn Turn the Ship Around! (Portfolio, 2013), former U.S. Navy Captain David Marquet introduced a bold new approach to leadership, based on his experiences turning around the troubled submarine USS Santa Fe. Now Marquet returns with a workbook so readers can apply his methods to their own organisations. With extensive questions and exercises on how to delegate and inspire, this workbook will help readers build a work community based on personal responsibility and trust.
- Author Biography<b>David Marquet</b>, a U.S. Naval Academy graduate, rose to become captain of the nuclearpowered fast-attack submarine USS<i> Santa Fe</i>. Since leaving the Navy, Captain Marquet has worked with businesses nationwide, and gave an acclaimed TED talk about his experiences. His first book, <i>Turn the Ship Around!</i>, won raves from leadership experts such as Stephen R. Covey.
- Author(s)David Marquet
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight385 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.03Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.