All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionTurn The Battle To The Gate - Keys to understanding, recovering and deploying your God-given vision, power, authority and dominion. Keys to personal, family, community, city and national restoration, reformation and transformation. Keys to spiritual empowerment and total territorial recovery and dominance Turn The Battle To The Gate - Spiritual empowerment for maximum transformation. Your God-given vision will t be disappointed. You will fulfill purpose in life. Don't give up! This is your season to rise up, discover, recover and deploy your potential. Rise up, Exercise dominion and recover lost and new territories. Your effectual fervent prayer will prevail. Stay Blessed!
- Author BiographyApostle Dr. Robert Crentsil is the Founder & Executive President of Doxa Global Ministries, Greater Washington DC and Doxa Global Bible College, Bronx, NY. Doxa Global Ministries has branches in Ghana and Liberia. He is the Author of Turn The Battle To The Gate; Repoussez L'ennemi Jusqu'a Ses Portes; Spiritual Armament, The Christian Foundation; The Church, The Holy Spirit & Spiritual Revolution; Positive Confession For Maximum Impact; Understanding & Dealing With Soul Tires. Apostle Dr. Robert Crentsil is a renowned Bible Teacher, Conference Speaker, Church Planter, and a man with a strong passion to see the birthing of a fresh Spiritual Revolution to impact and transform the Body of Christ and empower her to fulfill the mandate of the Great Commission and the Great Commandment.
- Author(s)Dr Robert Crentsil
- PublisherRobert Crentsil
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert Crentsil
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.