All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $64.54Trending at AU $66.19
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.13
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.25
About this product
- DescriptionTravel between London, Paris and Venice! Meet the famous painters: Turner, Whistler and Monet. Who are they? What do they have in common? Join them and discover the magic of light, the Seine and the Thames, and London's mysterious smog. Take a gondola to a masked ball in Venice. Jump on a train in full steam. And if you happen to go to sea, watch out for shocking storms! You'll come back from your trip to the painters' world full of dreams and beauty. With lots of adventures to tell...A delightful little interactive book to play and create with.
- Author(s)Catherine du Duve
- PublisherKate art edition
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBruxelles
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintHappy Museum
- Width165 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.