All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- Description1. What if you could easily transform and love your body, without struggling or feeling deprived? 2. What if you could attract and integrate an abundance of love instead of judging or criticizing yourself or others? 3. What if you could achieve your dreams by mastering your thoughts and actions instead of sabotaging your own future? You can! Dutch dietician, nutritionist, and self-development expert Pauline Kerkhoff has helped overweight women all over the world transform into their naturally energetic, beautiful, and powerful selves by teaching them the secret other weight-loss books don t address: to lose weight long-term, we must address the internal reasons why we overeat in the first place. In Turning Fat Into Love, Kerkhoff shows you how to release excess weight t only physically but mentally and emotionally as well and release it for good. Far from your ordinary diet book, Turning Fat Into Love is a transformational self-help program that shows you how to: Supersize your heart and gain emotional strength by creating and attracting an abundance of love and happiness, so that you feel fulfilled instead of deprived. Grow your brain through personal exercises and nutrition, so you can improve your daily thinking in a way that helps you instead of sabotages you. Transform your body through a holistic program that uses love, self-leadership, and expert nutritional advice rather than diets, pills, powders, or deprivation. Pauline Kerkhoff is a dietician, nutritionist, and founder of Weight Management Institute in Soest, the Netherlands. With her unique blend of nutritional expertise, practical insight, and inspirational outlook, she has helped overweight women around the world lead happier and healthier lives for more than fifteen years. Kerkhoff has been featured on Dutch television and print media, and she lives with her two children in Soest.
- Author BiographyDietician and nutritionist Pauline Kerkhoff has helped hundreds of overweight and obese people around the world lead happier and healthier lives. With her scientific background (a master s degree in health and nutrition), fifteen years of practical experience with clients, and personal experience of overcoming multiple sclerosis as well as divorce, she is known to be a humorous, intelligent, and empathic self-development expert who inspires people to transform their lives. Kerkhoff has been featured on Dutch television and print media, and she lives with her two children in Soest, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Pauline Kerkhoff
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.