All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if your real estate wealth suddenly dropped 30 percent? Well, that is exactly what happened to the American homeowner in 2009-2010. Real estate in America today is a disaster! Property values have fallen dramatically, resulting in a loss of real estate wealth averaging over $70,000 per household, with a total loss nationwide of 5.5 trillion dollars. Foreclosures are on the rise, and short sales are rampant. Homeowners are in trouble, homebuyers are afraid, and they all need help. Turning Myths into Money: An Insider's Guide to Winning the Real Estate Game will provide that help. This is a one-source text filled with insider secrets-- plus answers, tips, and real solutions to guide homeowners, homebuyers, and investors through these turbulent times. Insight is provided into the topics of agent selection, buying a house, and selling a house as well as: * Short sales * Foreclosures * Investing * Financing The author also reveals insider secrets and tips to protect and build wealth.
- Author BiographyH. Richard Steinhoff has been involved in thousands of real estate transactions with buyers and sellers in his 30 years as a real estate broker. His Education includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from California State University and a Certificate in Business from UCLA Graduate School of Business Administration. He has received the Man of the Year Award from the Chamber of Commerce, the President's Award from the Muscular Dystrophy Association, and has been listed in Who's Who in California as well as Who's Who in the West.
- Author(s)Richard Steinhoff
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.