All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his third book, former Maryland Goverr Robert L. Ehrlich details the considerable damage inflicted to date, while analyzing how progressive policy has made America a far more insecure and weaker country. Turning Point makes the case for plenty ; Barack Obama's transformative agenda has indeed remade America -- to the detriment of our ecomy and culture. Culled from published opinion pieces authored by the Goverr over the last eight years, Turning Point is a concise, articulate indictment of Western European style progressivism brought to America by its most charismatic (and dangerous) salesman.
- Author BiographyThe Honorable Robert L. Ehrlich, Jr. is senior counsel in the Government Advocacy and Public Policy Practice Group at King & Spalding. He advises clients on a broad spectrum of policy matters and their interactions with the federal government. Having served as governor, U.S. congressman, state legislator, and civil litigator, he counsels clients on government matters, with particular expertise in health care, finance and economic development. As Marylands first Republican governor in 36 years when elected in 2002, he improved Marylands fiscal condition by turning $4 billion in inherited budget deficits into $2.3 billion in surpluses. His pro growth economic policies helped create 100,000 new private sector jobs. He is an advocate for Marylands world renowned technology economy, enacting policies that positioned Maryland as a national leader in education, biotechnology, health care, and minority business advancement.
- Author(s)Bob Ehrlich
- PublisherSelect Books Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelect Books Inc
- Weight757 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.