All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe dramatic but little kwn battle at Milne Bay during WWII was a turning point of the South Pacific theatre...yet few people have heard of Milne Bay. In this amazing memoir of a WWII gunner, the turning points of his long life are intertwined with the story of his war years. The young man evolves from a head kcking, carousing, rabble rousing soldier to businessman millionaire, and finally to the gentle and faithful companion of his wife of 60 years who is afflicted with Alzheimers. Ultimately, Turning Points is a portrayal of character forged in war, chiseled by life's struggles, and then sanded smooth with an enduring love and faith. Kaseorg's books always ultimately portray the hand of God in the affairs of men. This is a riveting and hope-filled story of war, despair, struggle, and finally contentment in turning to what matters most in life.
- Author BiographyVicky Kaseorg is the best selling author of several books including Listening with a Broken Ear, God Drives a Tow Truck, and Tommy- a Story of Ability. She is an artist, writer, and home-school teacher for the past 20 years. Two of her children have graduated, and one is still home-schooled. Vicky, her husband, daughter, two dogs, and one parakeet reside in North Carolina. When not writing, drawing, or teaching, Vicky is volunteering with animals, or kayaking, or skiing, or bicycling, and looking for God in the tiny details of the world around her. She writes a daily blog at vickykaseorg.blogspot.com .
- Author(s)Vicky S Kaseorg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.