All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionAs learning professionals, we need to make sound decisions about which talent development strategies to pursue, ones that will provide the biggest benefit to our organization. To do so, we must have information that guides us toward solutions that measurably help our organization achieve strategic objectives. This issue of TD at Work will describe: how learning and talent development (LTD) professionals can reinvigorate their roles in their organization essential skills for the new generation of LTD professionals the SCALE process, and how it can help you match training initiatives with business objectives how to uncover stakeholder perspectives, optimize strategic alignment, and monitor your training effectiveness.
- Author BiographyIngrid Guerra-Lopez, PhD, is an associate professor and director of the Institute for Learning and Performance Improvement at Wayne State University, USA and currently serves on the board of directors of the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). Guerra-Lopez's research, teaching, and consulting focus on improving human and organizational performance through needs assessment and evaluation, with particular focus on performance monitoring and evaluation systems. She has published six books and more than 40 articles. Her book, Performance Evaluation: Proven Approaches for Improving Program and Organizational Performance, is one of the most widely used evaluation books in instructional systems and performance improvement graduate programs at universities. Karen Hicks, PhD, has more than 15 years' experience helping organizations build measurement and evaluation and talent development capabilities. She works to demonstrate the value of talent development through strategic alignment, assessment, and improvement.
- Author(s)Ingrid J. Guerra-Lopez,Karen Hicks
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTD at Work (Formerly Infoline)
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight77 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.