All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionTurning brings us messages of guidance, companionship and comfort, heard inwardly over many years of spiritual experience. This collection of thoughts and wisdom brings us to the reality of contacting the spirit directly, as it speaks within our hearts. The author reveals that the spirit is near, and we need only turn and ask from our hearts, and listen.
- Author BiographyClaire Blatchford was born in Washington, DC, and grew up in Connecticut. At six years old, she was made deaf by a bout of measles, and struggled for many years before coming to terms with her condition. After graduating from Bennington College, she taught the deaf. She is a co-founder of Uplook School in Greenfield, Mass, an educational program whose credo is: Give love, seek truth, serve the light in all. She is the author of Friend of My Heart.
- Author(s)Claire Blatchford
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Out-of-print date25/11/2010
- Weight273 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.