All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIs playing the lottery harmless? When does gambling become destructive? With solid insight, personal anecdotes, and practical help, Dr Jantz describes why Christians are lured into gambling and explains how freedom can be found.
- Author BiographyGregory Jantz, PhD, is a nationally certified psychologist and licensed mental health counselor, a certified eating disorder specialist, and a certified chemical dependency counselor. Author of more than sixteen books and popular speaker, Dr. Jantz brings his whole-person vision of hope to audiences around the country through speaking, seminars, conferences, radio, and television. Some of his recent books include Happy for the Rest of Your Life; Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse; Every Woman's Guide To Managing Your Anger and Hope, Help, and Healing for Eating Disorders. Ann McMurray lives in Edmonds, WA.
- Author(s)Ann McMurray,Gregory Jantz
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.