All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- Description<b>A brilliantly colorful memoir of becoming a monk and a young man's spiritual journey in India.</b> Nikolai Grozni, a Boston jazzpia prodigy struck by spiritual ennui, suddenly abandoned 15 years of music studies to seek out the Dalai Lama's university in India, where he began his quest for the ultimate truth. Instead of finding answers, Grozni fell in with an unusual cast of characters, and struggled with Buddhist logic and with the many small challenges to life as a monk in a community of Tibetan refugees.<i>Turtle Feet</i>is his bittersweet and funny memoir about the search for higher power, and the discovery of oneself amidst teeming, chaotic, and glorious humanity.
- Author BiographyNikolai Grozni was born in Sofia, Bulgaria, and educated in the United States and India. In previous incarnations, he has been a piano prodigy, jazz musician, and Buddhist monk. The author of three novels published in Bulgaria, Grozni holds an MFA from Brown University. He is married to the writer Danielle Trussoni. <i>Turtle Feet </i> is his first book of nonfiction.
- Author(s)Nikolai Grozni
- PublisherRiverhead Books
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverhead Books
- Weight308 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.