All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThousands of people need to learn to communicate in Japanese for practical reasons, and cant dedicate the many years it takes to speak formal Japanese correctly. This book is for people who want a functional kwledge of spoken Japanese. With realistic dialogues that reflect situations you might encounter in Japan, comics to make learning easier, and many practical examples, it will help you to become conversant in the language.
- Author BiographySachiko Toyozato is the founder of a language school for English-speakers in Okinawa, Japan.
- Author(s)Sachiko Toyozato
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Content NoteAudio CD; Approx. 50 black and white photographs and illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.