All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis legendary Shakespeare series features authoritative and meticulously researched texts paired with scholarship by rewned Shakespeareans. Updated for the 21st century by editors Stephen Orgel of Stanford University and A. R. Braunmuller of UCLA, each book includes an essay on the theatrical world of Shakespeare's time, an introduction to the individual play, and a detailed te on the text used. With all new cover designs, these affordable Shakespeares are perfect for students, teachers, scholars and theatre professionals alike.
- Author BiographyWilliam Shakespeare was born in Stratford-upon-Avon in April 1564, and his birth is traditionally celebrated on April 23. The facts of his life, known from surviving documents, are sparse. He died on April 23 1616, and was buried in Holy Trinity Church, Stratford. Jonathan Crewe is the Leon D. Black Professor in Shakespearean Studies at Dartmouth College. He has published extensively on early modern and twentieth-century literature.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byA. R. Braunmuller,Stephen Orgel
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.