CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionChristmas, for the Norris family, used to be a magical time for Jonathan and Gracie, and their four kids. This Christmas, however, will be just ather day for Jonathan to endure. He buried his wife, Gracie, six years ago. Six years prior to that, he disowned his favorite daughter, Ruth, when she ackwledged being a lesbian. These days, his relationship with his other three children is stiff and impersonal. Gracie had always been the mortar in the family. Even as she lay on her deathbed, she'd begged him to reconcile with Ruth, and urged him to express his love to their four kids. At seventy-two years old, Jonathan visits his beloved wife's grave regularly. This year he is visiting her resting place on Christmas Eve, when he hears the church bells toll. Believing there is a on mass, he enters the church to find it practically empty, except for one other person. He sits to pray, and then starts to leave, when he tices an old confessional booth to one side. He enters the booth to find a new priest on duty. At least that 's what he believes. Little does he kw, the Christmas gift that Father Gabe is about to set in motion! For the next eleven days, Jonathan will awaken to relive 11 Christmas days from his past, all the way back to childhood. Along the way, his eyes and heart are opened to realize the wounds he's caused...and the wounds he can choose to heal. 12 Days is a story of love, remembrance, and renewal that's sure to rekindle your holiday spirit!
- Author BiographyD. Ragan Johnson is a native southerner, and has enjoyed story telling and writing most of his life. He resides in North Georgia with his wife and four children.
- Author(s)D Ragan Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.