All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $96.94
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.45
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.60
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.85
About this product
- DescriptionTina Finn was standing at the edge of her mother's newly dug grave when she first heard about her inheritance. Until this moment she'd been scraping by, living from one paycheck to the next. But all that was about to change.Now Tina is the proud owner of a huge luxury apartment overlooking Central Park. Things couldn't get much better, right? Wrong. Her half-brothers, left out of the inheritance, think that she has right to the apartment, and they want her out-by any means necessary.So that's how Tina went from standing on the edge of her mother's grave to squatting in a twelve-room apartment in the center of New York. Now that she has it all, is she prepared to fight to the end to keep it?
- Author BiographyTheresa Rebeck is a playwright whose plays include Bad Dates; Omnium Gatherum, which was a Pulitzer Prize finalist; The Scene; and Mauritius, which won Boston's prestigious Irene and Elliot Norton Award and which premiered on Broadway in the fall of 2007. She has also published a book of essays entitled Free Fire Zone. Marguerite Gavin has recorded over three hundred audiobooks in nearly every genre. A nominee for the prestigious Audie Award, she was won both AudioFile Earphones and Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Awards. AudioFile magazine says Marguerite Gavin is an accomplished storyteller . . . with a sonorous voice, rich and full of emotion, she easily delivers wry humor and moves smoothly from accent to accent, recalling multiple characters perfectly. Marguerite divides her time as an actress between the sound studio and classical theater. She lives with her family in the Washington, D.C., area.
- Author(s)Theresa Rebeck
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)Marguerite Gavin
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time750
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.