Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis study, aimed at both Latin Americanists and a larger -Spanish-speaking audience of readers interested in literatures of the Americas, examines works by several of Ecuador's most important twentieth-century writers in terms of the interrelations of history and myth, of realism and magic, of the interacting languages and cultures and the representation of mestizaje, and the problems of using orality and dialogism to actively undermine authorative discourse.
- Author(s)Kenneth J. Wishnia
- PublisherAssociated University Presses
- Date of Publication30/11/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, map
- Weight500 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.