All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection that provides an overview of the contemporary racial and ethnic terrain in the United States. It addresses issues of work, education, family life and nationality for different ethnic groups, including Asians and Latis as well as African Americans and whites.
- Author BiographyAndrew Grant-Thomas is Deputy Director of The Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity at The Ohio State University Gary Orfield is Professor of Education, Law, Political Science and Urban Planning at The University of California, Los Angeles, and Co-Director of the Civil Rights Project.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note19 tables, 12 halftones, 3 maps
- Weight395 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine534 mm
- Edited byAndrew Grant-Thomas,Gary Orfield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.