Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description'As his eyes adjusted to the light, what appeared at first to be a can of ivory-coloured sticks proved to be a can of disarticulated bones, some long and thin, flared out delicately at the ends, others roundish, like irregularly-shaped stones, and still others short, with conical tips. They were of course the bones of a human hand. If he'd counted, he'd have found twenty-seven of them - eight carpals, five metacarpals and fourteen phalanges.' Although officially retired, ex-Special Agent Pender can't igre a plea for help from an old friend - especially when there's an all expenses paid trip to the Caribbean attached. Julian Coffee, St Luke's chief of police, needs Pender's help to track down a serial killer kwn as the 'Machete Man' because of his habit of cutting off the right hand of his victims. Pender is about to discover the strangest and most baffling case of his long career.
- Author BiographyThe author of the terrifying serial killer thrillers, THE GIRLS HE ADORED, FEAR ITSELF and 27 BONES, Jonathan Nasaw lives in Pacific Grove, California.
- Author(s)Jonathan Nasaw
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight200 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.