All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty original, classroom-tested exercises: This invative guide for conducting college writing assignments explores the practical applications of each lesson. Drawing upon current best practices, each assignment includes discussion of the rationale behind the exercise, along with supplemental elements such as guidelines for evaluation, prewriting exercises and tips for avoiding common pitfalls. Assignments are designed for a range of courses, from first-year composition to upper-division writing in various disciplines.
- Author BiographyMelissa Bender is a Lecturer in the University Writing Program and a Consultant in the Writing Across the Curriculum Program at the University of California, Davis, USA. Her teaching and research interests include professional writing, visual rhetoric, composition pedagogy, and international education.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKarma Waltonen,Melissa Bender
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.