Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionJay Perdue has been involved in church acoustics for over twenty years and he holds several patents in architectural acoustics (more patents than anyone else in actual production of products). Jay's passion for worship and music in the church environment, as well as clarity of the spoken word, has led to a strong conviction in the value of acoustics. Jay believes in the science of acoustics, and with over twenty years of working in the field, he has analyzed some tried and true ways to create effective church acoustics (and he explains WHY these methods are so effective). He will t waste a minute of your time. You'll find this book to be short and to the point on EVERY point. With this book, Jay hopes to give pastors and other decision-makers the kwledge on acoustics and the confidence to make successful acoustical choices.
- Author(s)Jay Perdue
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.