All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionTWICE CURSED Psychic investigator, Lily Saburi is stranger to the supernatural. Tough as nails, she's a hunter in her own right, a once self-proclaimed vigilante that has joined forces with the man she once sought to kill, and w can't live without. Sexy, Sean Leighton, Alpha of the Brethren of Weres. Their passion surpassed every obstacle set in front of them, yet in the wake of a mysterious virus threatening everyone they love, they are embroiled in an unforgiving scheme of political double dealing, hidden agendas and assassination, with Lily and Sean as primary targets. To stay together, they are forced apart. But treachery follows hard on Lily's heels when she returns home to find New York City bathed in a series of bloodbaths. Baffled, the police have leads, so they call in their last line of defense to work the case. Lily. Thrown together with homicide detective, Ryan Martinez, dangerous sparks fly as the two uncover the undead truth behind the killings. Long hidden secrets are revealed, as are truths too unbelievable to accept when Lily is kidnapped and Sean and Ryan have to work together to find her. Revenge and the struggle for power all play a part in this urban fantasy suspense, taking you from the rocky coast of Maine to the heart of New York City, the NYPD and the vampire underground, where Weres and Vampires are forced to work together to solve the mystery of what's tearing their veiled world apart from the inside out.
- Author BiographyI'm a New Yorker, born and bred, and my stories embody the grit and complexity of the city. An avid traveler, I use my experiences in all my books. There isn't a place my characters live or travel to that I haven't been myself. My dark paranormal romance, Blood Legacy, is the first book in my Legacy Series, and takes you from New York City to the Costa del la Luz in Spain, to foggy London and the romance of Rome. It also takes you back in time 300 years to a place rife with conflict and brutality, bringing an historical edge to my vampires, their lives, a love that spanned the centuries and the search for absolution and redemption that carries death in its wake. Hunter's Blood and Twice Cursed are books one and two in my contemporary shifter series, Cursed by Blood. The story is set on the east coast of the U.S., taking you from the rocky coast of Maine to the heart of New York City, the NYPD and the vampire underground. Revenge and the struggle for power all play a part in this urban fantasy suspense, where Weres and Vampires are forced to work together to solve the mystery of what's tearing their veiled world apart from the inside out. My love affair with the written word started as a child. Even today, love to read almost as much as I love to write. My favorite stories transport me to places and introduce me to characters that leave me breathless...the ones that spark the fire of my imagination, allowing me to dream in the world of 'what if?' I've always been a scribbler, and from the time I could write my name I've been making up stories. So it was no surprise when I earned degrees in both Journalism and Fine Art, but after working in the trenches of Madison Avenue as a Graphic Artist, I decided to do what I love most fulltime... Write. I'm proud to say that while most editors respond to submissions with a blanket form letter, enough responded to my work personally, giving me hope that I truly did have talent. I guess they were right, because Twice Cursed is my third published work and is scheduled for release in October 2012. In the meantime I am also a founding member and the current President of The Paranormal Romance Guild, a not-for-profit organization for readers and authors of the genre. Of course, I'm still writing, and when I'm not 'bichok' (but in a chair hands on keyboard), I'm spending time with my husband and our three kids, traveling to exciting, romantic places ...for inspiration, of course! Who says dreams can't come true?
- Author(s)Marianne Morea
- PublisherCoventry Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCoventry Press Ltd.
- Out-of-print date22/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.