All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Wanda E. Brunstetter brings you a touching story of a single mother widowed after World War II. Bev Winters's new job is an answer to prayer and just in time for Christmas--until her boss's kindness awakens an old longing. Will her pride allow love after loss? Also enjoy a collection of 1940s recipes and handcrafts along with stories and trivia about Christmas 1946.
- Author(s)Wanda E Brunstetter
- PublisherBarbour Publishing Inc, U.S.
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationUhrichsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarbour Publishing Inc, U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width137 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.