Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionBruce Glasscock is frustrated and tired. He lives platonically with his wife Linda as caretakers of an English Trust house, preserved since the 1930s - much like the Glasscocks' sex life. Bruce isn't trusted to do much and the pills he's on from his army days mean he is banned from doing things he'd like, so he passes his days cleaning toilets and being treated like a child by Linda. His main entertainment comes from encouraging his dog Bru to piss on the head of the garden gme and sneaking to the RegNancy pub for some falling-down water. When a keen new volunteer called Richard arrives, he's everything Linda adores and Bruce hates - cocky, helpful, charming, interested, and kwledgeable. And, the harder Bruce tries to get it right and come out as top dog, the worse it seems to be getting.
- Author BiographySimon Crump is the author of two collections of short stories, Monkey's Birthday and My Elvis Blackout. He lives in Sheffield.
- Author(s)Simon Crump
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.