Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionD. H. Lawrence, in full David Herbert Lawrence (1885-1930), was an English author of vels, poems, plays, short stories, essays and travel books. He is valued by many as a visionary thinker and significant representative of modernism, as well as one of the finest writers in English literature. His vels Sons and Lovers (1913), The Rainbow (1915), and Women in Love (1920) made him one of the most influential English writers of the 20th century. Much is said of Lawrence's fiction, but many have forgotten about his remarkable travel writing. Twilight in Italy is a small book of travel essays, worth reading for the light they throw on the context of Lawrence's work. The vel takes us on a foot tour of the Alps all the way down into the Verdant Gardens and the sun-soaked plazas of Italy. Lawrence gives us small stories here and there that t only share a sense of place, but also relate the experience of a real traveler.
- Author(s)D H Lawrence
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.