All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from Theory and the Disappearing Future, in Twilight of the Anthropocene Idols, Cohen, Colebrook and Miller turn their attention to the eco-critical and environmental humanities' newest and most fashionable of concepts, the Anthropocene. The question that has escaped focus, as tipping points are ackwledged as passed, is how language, mnemo-techlogies, and the epistemology of tropes appear to guide the accelerating ecocide, and how that implies a mutation within reading itself-from the era of extinction events.
- Author(s)Claire Colebrook,J. Hillis Miller,Tom Cohen
- PublisherOpen Humanities Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen Humanities Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.