Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionTwin Towers Remembered This visual essay of photographs of the World Trade Center, starting in 1974 to the year 2000, was posible due to recent developments on the war on terror. We give heartfelt thanks to President Obama and his administration, for liberating me and many others by bringing to justice the perpetrators of these attacks. So, on the 10th anniversary we all can remember the way it was. Photographs and introduction by visual Artist F. A. Rodriguez.
- Author(s)F A Rodriguez
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.