Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $23.80
About this product
- DescriptionAccess practical guidance on the radiologic detection, interpretation, and diagsis of fetal amalies with Twining's Textbook of Fetal Abrmalities. With fetal scanning being increasingly done by obstetricians, this updated medical reference book features a brand-new editorial team of radiologist Anne Marie Coady and fetal medicine specialist Sarah Bower; these authorities, together with contributions from many other experts, provide practical, step-by-step guidance on everything from detection and interpretation to successful management approaches. Twining's Textbook of Fetal Abrmalities is a resource you'll turn to time and again!
- Author(s)Anne Marie Coady,Sarah Bower
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteApprox. 786 illustrations (378 in full color)
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.