CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionOrphaned twin boys are raised by a woodsman they call Uncle, away from the society he bitterly left years ago. Trained in the arts of the woodsman, they became the ultimate hunting, fishing, surviving and killing forces that Uncle had designed them to be. However, Uncle knew he was leaving this world and that the twins would be okay with the world. What Uncle could have never kwn was if the world would be okay with the twins. When changing lives is t an option, the twins must begin to take lives. Enjoy this fast paced, thrilling outdoors adventure vel as the Twins battle against the society that wants to end their woodland way of life. Twins of Prey is W.C. Hoffman's first vel in the Twins of Prey series.
- Author BiographyW.C.Hoffman is a lifelong resident of Michigan. If you took a guy who loves to hunt and fish and then made him a professional magician with a decade long career in law enforcement who also enjoys his work as an ordained wedding officiant you would have W.C. Hoffman. A loving husband and father of two, his writing utilizes the outdoors knowledge he has gained over the years he has spent chasing game in the wildest areas of North America. Hoffman's unique life skills are often evident in his novels.
- Author(s)W C Hoffman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.