All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionA hybrid of prescriptive how-to guidebook and intimate diary, Twinspiration recounts with unabashed personal detail the tribulations and triumphs of a twin pregnancy and first year of life with twins. Incorporating a conversational, humorous tone throughout, Cheryl Lage provides a double dose of user-friendly suggestions, real-life advice, and heartfelt empathy.
- Author BiographyCheryl Lage is a freelance writer/editor, a part-time video post-producer, and a full-time wife and mom. Her twin-centric family perspectives have appeared in a wide array of print, web, and broadcast media including: USAToday, Good Housekeeping, MSN.com, TWINS, Pregnancy, AmericanBaby.com, Parents.com, ePregnancy.com, Martha Stewart Living Radio, People's Celebrity Baby Blog, RichmondMom.com, Richmond Parents Monthly, and her former web support site, Twinsights.com. Currently, Cheryl Lage lives with her family in Richmond, Virginia. When she's not working or expounding on the adventures of twin parenting, she's a volunteer museum tourguide, is active in in her church and book club, but above all else, prefers basking in leisurely time with her husband and twins. Learn more about Cheryl and her family by visiting her blog, Twinfatuation.com.
- Author(s)Cheryl Lage
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Weight535 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.