All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $31.09Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you create stunning twisting and turning Bargello quilts using these invative techniques. Here are Bargello quilts like you've never seen before! Instead of streaking up and down, these 10 stunning designs twist and curve to create beautiful patterns with incredible movement. Using master quilter Eileen Wright's techniques, readers will learn how to use strip piecing to create truly mesmerizing modern designs. Featuring a sumptuous full-colour gallery, this is a must-have for anyone who wants to turn their hand to creating amazing quilts.
- Author BiographyEileen Wright has been teaching quilting and running her own long-arm quilting business for more than a decade.
- Author(s)Eileen Wright
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight404 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Most relevant reviews
- linda845311 May, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.