Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionTwisted Christians is a story of spiritual warfare. It exposes the realm of the spirit world, where demons manipulate the minds of nbelievers and Christians alike. It is a story that relates to biblical prophecies as well as pararmal activity and the world of the occult. Sam Johnson's prayer for guidance t only introduces him to the world of spiritual warfare, but it also changes the course of events throughout the Northern Virginia area. Not to mention that the prayer also invokes the wrath of Lucifer-the ancient fallen angel and leader of the rebellion against Yahweh, also kwn as God. Sam becomes a target for demonic attack. Paul Taylor is a Messianic Jew who befriends Sam. Paul's views on the Bible help Sam to make more sense of the Holy Scriptures, which seem to conflict with the teachings of his church. As with any person who diligently researches the Holy Scriptures, Sam finds himself struggling to separate the spirit from the flesh. Bill Thorougood is the president and CEO of Vodoun Techlogies, Inc. Born in Europe, he w lives in a mansion located in the outskirts of Winchester, Virginia. He is a mysterious man whose ties with the United Nations lead to the installation of 2,048-bit encrypted microchips on all computers' motherboards and in cellular phones and other RF devices. Brian Stultz is a computer hacker who is kwn throughout the computer underground as Cybermancer. His recent challenge by his colleague, Dark_Impress, is to crack the uncrackable 2,048-bit encryption chip created by Vodoun Techlogies. What he discovers within the microchip is that the first 16 bits of binary code within the PROM area contains the string 0000001010011010-translated 666 in decimal form. Dr. Jacqueline Rich is a parapsychologist and independent government contractor whose Top Secret affiliation with the Department of Defense's National Reconnaissance Office leads her on her own spiritual journey. Her employee, Roger Gibson, is gifted with the ability to project his astral body into the spirit world. Their latest research and development techniques prove to be useful in espionage, but deadly as they learn more about the creatures who dwell in the astral plane. Christie Sloan was a Catholic until she was excommunicated from the Church for divorcing her abusive husband. She later became a white witch, practicing Wicca. Her taste of power led her into black magic, and she became a necromancer's apprentice. Conjuring demons has a way of causing her to black out and lose vital memories. Sancho was a fallen angel. Joining the rebellion against Yahweh, he became one of Lucifer's high-ranking dark angels. His mission was simple: spread adultery and promiscuous sex throughout all of Mexico. But one night while wandering around the east coast of the United States, he met a little girl who reminded him of the incence of his past. The next two decades would prove to be the hardest for him, as the girl matured into a beautiful woman and his only desire would be to please her.
- Author BiographyScott Meade was born in Winchester, Virginia in 1970. He has played guitar for several heavy metal bands since the 1980's. His lifelong history of real-life encounters with demonic forces and spiritual warfare had eventually led him to becoming a believer in God. His first novel, Twisted Christians, is partly based on some true events in which he had experienced. His goal with his first novel was to make the story as outlandish and entertaining as possible, while also making it appealing and believable, with a focus on developing realistic characters with life-like personalities for a wide audience to identify with. His taste in music also shows in his writings. Mr. Meade loves to read a good novel with a soundtrack and he delivers a mental soundtrack with Twisted Christians, introducing several unsigned bands-who requested to be mentioned in his first novel. His writing style is driven by the words of Horror writer, J. Michael Straczynski: Write the book that you want to read. These words are what make Twisted Christians stand out from the other horror books on the market. These words are what make Scott Meade stand out from the other horror writers in the field.
- Author(s)Scott Meade
- Date of Publication29/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.