All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy future was about to be completely thrown off track because Della Sloane was under my skin, and I had to have her. I couldn't igre it anymore...I'd gotten close eugh to her to see deeper. Della Sloane is t your average girl. Yearning to break free of her dark and sheltered past, Della plans a solo road trip to experience real life on her own terms. But the trip is nearly cut short in the little beach town of Rosemary when she realizes she can't even pump her own gas-until Woods Kerrington shows up, more than willing to help out a pretty girl in need. Woods's family wants him to settle down with a wealthy woman in pearls, but he can't resist this carefree girl in cutoffs passing through town. A one-night stand should have been eugh, but months later, Woods can't get the irresistible Della out of his head. When a twist of fate brings Della back to Woods, all signs point to trouble if they don't keep their distance. Neither is truly free, and a relationship could destroy both of them. With their hearts on the line, Della thinks the safest bet is to walk away. But Woods isn't about to let that happen...
- Author BiographyAbbi Glines is the international bestselling author of series like SeaBreeze, Rosemary Beach and The Vincent Boys, all of which have had titles on the NYT bestseller list. A devoted booklover, Abbi lives with her family in Alabama. She maintains a Twitter addiction at @abbiglines and can also be found at AbbiGlines.com.
- Author(s)Abbi Glines
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.