Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete guide to a successful Twitter marketing campaign Twitter is a microblogging service that's changing the way we communicate. Marketers recognize its value, and Twitter Marketing: An Hour a Day offers marketers, advertisers, brand managers, PR professionals, and business owners an in-depth guide to designing, implementing, and measuring the impact of a complete Twitter strategy. Expert author Hollis Thomases acquaints you with the Twitterverse, its conventions, and its fascinating demographics and statistics. She then teaches you step by step how to effectively craft successful branding and direct response strategies that can be scaled to any organization and its objectives. Twitter Marketing: An Hour a Day uses interesting case studies, success stories, anecdotes, and examples to demonstrate how to use Twitter metrics in order to inform strategic direction. You'll discover how top companies-large and small-have leveraged this exciting communications platform. * Twitter has become a phemen with 32 million users, including major companies such as Apple, JetBlue, and CNN * This step-by-step guide explains the demographics, shows how companies are using Twitter, and explains how to scale the approach to your enterprise * The detailed coverage includes the basics for Twitter newcomers and explores all elements of a successful strategy * Expert author Hollis Thomases shows how to set goals, develop and implement a plan, attract followers, and measure the impact of a campaign * The in-depth book explains how to maintain momentum and explores such issues as contests, promotions, and crisis management Twitter Marketing: An Hour a Day is the ultimate guide to succeeding one tweet at a time!
- Author BiographyHollis Thomases, award-winning founder of Web Ad.vantage (www.webadvantage.net) and a leading expert in Internet marketing and social media, has helped Check Point Software, the Starlight Children's Foundation, Visit Baltimore, and others in the health, retail, nonprofit, and government sectors develop and implement successful social media and online marketing strategies. She authors a ClickZ column and is a frequent conference speaker and presenter at key industry events such as Search Engine Strategies, American Marketing Association, the Public Relations Society of America, and others. Follow Hollis's tweets at www.twitter.com/hollisthomases.
- Author(s)Hollis Thomases
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width187 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.