All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionMaximize your fun and boost your productivity with this updated, full-color guide to tantalizing Twitter tips! <p>The popularity of Twitter continues to soar, and is fast becoming the most popular social networking site online. Whether you're looking to learn how to set up an account for the first time or are on the prowl for some cool third-party Twitter apps, this full-color guide will boost your entire Twitter experience. <p>Allowing you to communicate with fellow Twitters within a 140-character limit, this fun and fascinating social networking tool is easier than maintaining a blog and quicker than sending an e-mail or text. With these tips, tricks, and tweets, you'll stay in the kw and up to date on anything and everything you find interesting. * Explores the newest Twitter features, including the new re-tweet feature, which adds a re-tweet button to each tweet on a person's timeline, much like the sites current reply button * Discusses Twitter's new search widget, which is more sophisticated and precise * Shows how to use the just-anunced Geolocation API, which adds location-based information to tweets * Explains how to tweet from mobile devices * Shows how to add Twitter to a blog or to other social networking sites such as Facebook * Offers ideas for using Twitter in business as well as for personal contacts * Covers Twitter termilogy and provides helpful tips and tricks for expanding Twitter's usefulness through third-party applications <p>Explore the possibilities of Twitter and discover what the buzz is all about with this tremendously terrific guide to Twitter!
- Author Biographypaul-mcfedries (@paulmcf) is a technical writer and programmer. He has written more than 70 books that have sold more than 3 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.