Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionLauren Woods is crazy about Paula McKenna. Paula's sexy, adventurous and the hero to Lauren's twelve-year-old son, Owen. The two women are deeply attracted to each other, but there's one big problem that's keeping their love grounded. Paula accepts a job offer across the country, and Lauren, with a debilitating fear of flying, a son deeply rooted to his friends and life in Rhode Island, and a best friend who depends on her to keep her salon up and running, is in position to up and move. Will these two find their footing together or crash land?
- Author(s)Suzie Carr
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.