All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Frogs is a delightful book that teaches children to count using repetition and high interest illustrations of things that may be found at a pond. The book includes strategies that parents and teachers can use to extend the child's learning and flash cards that can be downloaded for free and used to play a variety of games. For teachers, the book addresses several Common Core Standards as well as Texas Essential Kwledge and Skills for Mathematics at the Kindergarten level. Two Frogs can be enjoyed by any age, but is especially designed to meet the developmental needs of toddlers learning to count through Kindergarteners on their way to using numbers to solve problems. The Large Print Edition also includes parent and teacher tips to help make the book more accessible to children with visual impairment.
- Author BiographyJennifer M. Rodriguez was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She has worked with children since she earned her Babysitter's Certification at the age of twelve. She graduated from Baylor University in Waco, Texas with a BS degree in Elementary Education, and went on to teach middle school and fourth grade in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She now lives in San Antonio, Texas with two daughters, one silly dog, and one very patient fiance. Beverly Burris was born in Delaware, Arkansas and studied technical theater and fine art in Portland, Oregon and Peoria, Arizona. She enjoys a variety of art, her drum kit, and being with friends. Painting glorious pictures of things that make her happy and sharing her art with the world are two of her main focuses in life.
- Author(s)Jennifer M Rodriguez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beverly Burris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.