Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Read Two Gates? We live in the information age and are showered with ideas about how we should live, and what our destination will be after death. Often we encounter contradictory information, so it is easy to become skeptical. Even Christian literature contains many conflicting doctrines about what it means to be a Christian, and how someone enters the kingdom of Heaven. The good news is that contradictions disappear when we discard beliefs that do t line up with Scripture. This is what Two Gates will do for you. It tackles fascinating spiritual topics with clarity and irrefutable Biblical facts. Two Gates, written as an allegory, is a fictitious discourse that describes real facts. The two main stars of this captivating story - Christian and Shepherd - are intentionally fictitious, but the message conveyed is absolutely factual and supported by over 275 Scriptures. Travel this allegory with Christian, asking Shepherd to be your guide. Embrace the truth Two Gates offers, and experience increased peace and joy in your life. If you are looking for a simple test you can self-administer to accurately assess the genuineness your faith, you will find it in Two Gates. If you want to be absolutely sure you have t been deceived by false beliefs related to salvation, then Two Gates is a must-read for you. If you are living a wholesome life but want to kw how to raise your standards to a higher level, then you should read Two Gates. If you have habits that are hard to give up, you should read Two Gates. If you are looking for a book that will expose wrong motives behind some of your behavior, then you will want to read Two Gates. If you wonder what the essential Christian beliefs are, you find them in Two Gates. If you have doubts that you will be allowed into Heaven, you will want to read Two Gates. If you want to kw more about what the Bible really says about Heaven and hell, you will find out by reading Two Gates. If you ever wondered if saying a sinner's prayer, being baptized, or staying in purgatory is required for future entrance into Heaven, then you should read Two Gates. If you want to kw how and when you can enter the wide or narrow gates of life, you will find the answers in Two Gates. If you want to kw why we are here, you will learn the answer in Two Gates. If you are looking for a book to challenge you with truth that is easy to comprehend, then you will want to read Two Gates.
- Author BiographyRobert Kraus was inspired to write Two Gates as a way to help his father gain assurance of salvation, and to challenge another dearly loved family member to live a life commensurate with their profession of faith. He also had expectations that writing Two Gates would strengthen his personal faith, and these expectations were abundantly meet. At Robert's request, Two Gates was carefully examined by three senior pastors and two seasoned Bible translators to confirm its doctrinal truth and Biblical accuracy. When Two Gates was finished, Robert was urged to publish the work and make it available to anyone having even the smallest apprehension about their eternal destiny. Robert retired as a senior administrator for over thirty years. He also founded and served as CEO of a small and very successful company, which he sold. He is now a devoted husband, father, grandfather, consultant, and author. Robert and his lovely wife, Polly, live in Virginia (USA). They have been married for almost forty years and have raised three sons and two daughters. They now have eight grandchildren.
- Author(s)Robert S Kraus
- PublisherFidelity Enterprises, LLC
- Date of Publication11/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFidelity Enterprises, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.