All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe story is set in the early twenty-first century, but it resonates with today's world. The main protagonists, Cecil and John, have lived through the tumultuous sixties and seventies and rolled with cultural changes. Despite their different life journeys, they re-established a bond developed during their youth in South Philadelphia where racism and prejudice were commonplace. The strains of race and culture test the ties of friendship between the two men and their families, but the human links give the reader a tale of hope and redemption.
- Author BiographyGloria Hanson has retired from teaching and clinical social work and returned to her first love-writing. The author of four books, poems and numerous essays, she invites you to explore this latest fiction novella that tests the boundaries of race, friendship and love.
- Author(s)Gloria Hanson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.